Between mid-June and early September, the city of Verona welcomes thousands of opera lovers from around the world to witness the most magical and powerful performances. Every year different performances take place in the Arena di Verona – Verdi’s Aida is always in the programme – satisfying the senses of opera-lovers. This is an event not to be missed.
2021 performances :
Aida: 19 June, 22 June, 26 June, 1 July, 9 July, 15 July, 21 July, 4 August, 8 August, 12 August, 21 August, 27 August, 4 September :
La Traviata: 10 July, 16 July, 23 July, 7 August, 19 August, 2 September :
Cavalleria Rusticana Pagliacci: 25 June, 2 July, 22 July, 31 July, 14 August
Nabucco: 3 July, 17 July, 24 July, 6 August, 13 August, 20 August, 26 August, 1 September:
Turandot: 29 July, 1 August, 5 August, 28 August, 3 September:
Requiem di Giuseppe Verdi: 18 July
Gala Domingo Opera Night: 30 July
Gala Roberto Bolle & Friends: 3 August
Jonas Kaufman Gala Event; 17 August
Gala IX Sinfonia: 22 August
3 nights in Verona during Opera season …
3 night Verona Opera break: £650 per person
- Return flights with luggage included
- 3 nights in a four-star hotel close to the Arena (name to be confirmed at time of enquiry)
- Private return airport transfers
- Standard seats on the steps (upgrade to numbered seats is available at a supplement)
- Optional: Pre Opera and Interval Champagne with your own host – please enquire at Inspire Me Travel for details. Why not extend your stay and take a short train journey to Lake Garda; spend a few nights by the Lake relaxing and enjoying the delights offered by this beautiful region of Italy.
For more details please do get in touch with the inspire me travel team by contacting us here.