Inspire Me Travel Ltd Booking Conditions
YOUR CONTRACT IS WITH INSPIRE ME TRAVEL LIMITED BONDED MEMBER OF THE ASSOCIATION OF BRITISH TRAVEL AGENTS (ABTA No. V0404) THROUGH OUR THIRD PARTY PARTNER TRAVEL PA AND A FULLY-BONDED HOLDER OF AN AIR TRAVEL ORGANISER’S LICENCE (ATOL), LICENCED BY THE CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY ATOL LICENCE NO. 2886.; AGAIN THROUGH TRAVE PA, HELD BY THE CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY UNDER ATOL No. 2886
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you are not happy with your hotel/resort (and this is justified) and we cannot resolve the situation in resort, we will offer an alternative and either refund or ask for a supplementary charge to cover the difference in costs, and look to recover the cost of the un-used accommodation nights from the provider of any unsatisfactory service. However, in rare circumstances, the hotel booked could be a non-refundable special offer or may dispute any criticisms made by you and in such circumstances, we may be unable to recover the costs of the un-used nights.
“All the flights are financially protected by the ATOL scheme (Air Travel Organiser’s Licence ATOL No. 2886). When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it.
Any other holiday arrangement that does not include a flight, your protection is provided by way of a Bond held by ABTA (V0404). For further information visit the ABTA website at:www.abta.com
- BOOKING PROCEDURE
- a) Once a booking is made through Inspire Me Travel Ltd the party leader must be an adult (18 years or more) and accepts that he or she has the authority to accept and does so on behalf of all in the party the terms of these booking conditions and accepts to pay a deposit per person (deposit relates to total price of holiday/experience). However in some cases full balance is required should the booking include low-cost carriers, special offer airfares requiring immediate ticketing and accommodation offers which must be paid in full to benefit from the full discount. The remaining balance of your holiday is due 10 weeks prior departure..
- b) Your booking is considered definite and a contract will exist between you and Inspire Me Travel Ltd under the terms of our ATOL licence and you will receive an ATOL CERTIFICATE (if flights are included) as well as a ‘Confirmation Invoice’ confirming all your booked arrangements.
- c) Payment can be made by Bank Transfers, Credit or Debit Cards. We reserve the right to cancel your holiday where payment is not made by Travel-pa’s due date.
- CANCELLATION BY YOU
You (or any member of your party) may cancel your holiday at any time providing that the cancellation is communicated to us in writing by yourself or your Travel Agent. Cancellation will take effect the day such notification is received by us. As this incurs administrative costs, we will retain your deposit and, in addition, may apply cancellation charges up to the maximum shown in the following table:
|Days Before Departure||Cancellation Charge|
|(Shown as a % of the holiday price)|
|63 days or more||Deposit only|
|62 – 43 days||50% of holiday cost|
|42 – 31 days||75% of holiday cost|
|30 – 0 days||100% of holiday cost|
4 .WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU TAKE OUT CANCELLATION INSURANCE TO COVER ANY EVENTUALITIES.
It is a condition of booking a holiday with Inspire Me Travel that you arrange adequate Travel Insurance, we can assist by passing you to a 3rd party Appointed Representative. Travel-pa will not be held responsible if the Travel Insurance you have booked proves to be inadequate and does not cover you for all the activities you may carry out on your holiday, so ensure you read the small print within the terms and conditions of your chosen Insurance provider.
- AMENDMENTS BY US
It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your holiday, but we do plan the arrangements many months in advance. Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g. to itineraries, hotel accommodation, flights or other arrangements), for which we reserve the right to make at any time. Changes are normally minor (such as flight times or suspension of certain hotel facilities) and we will advise you or your Travel Agent at the earliest possible date.
If your accommodation has to be changed, we will do our utmost to provide accommodation of a similar or higher grade. Final details will be shown on your itinerary sent with your travel tickets. If a significant change becomes necessary, we will inform you or your Travel Agent as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure. Should a major change occur (such as the alteration of your outward/return flight by more than 12 hours, changes of resort or reduction in the standard of accommodation), then provided that it does not arise through circumstances amounting to Force Majeure (see section (b) below), you will have the choice of either accepting the change of arrangements, booking another holiday with us, or cancelling your holiday and receiving a full refund. If you choose another holiday that is more expensive you must pay any difference, but if it is cheaper we will make the appropriate refund. In all cases, we will pay compensation as detailed below:
- a) Compensation payments will not apply if payment of your holiday has not been received by Inspire Me Travel Limited by the stipulated payment date.
b)Compensation will not be payable by Inspire Me Travel Limited is forced to cancel or in any way change your holiday due to war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions including ‘acts of God’, epidemic/pandemic illness, technical or maintenance problems with transport, changes of schedule or operational decisions of scheduled or other airlines, or other circumstances amounting to Force Majeure.
SUNSET Travel Limited reserves the right in any circumstances to cancel your holiday, in which case we will offer an alternative holiday of comparable standard or will refund in full all monies paid. In no case will we cancel your holiday less than 9 weeks before the scheduled departure date, except for reasons of Force Majeure, or failure on your part to pay the final balance. If a cancellation occurs within 9 weeks of departure for reasons other than Force Majeure, compensation will be payable in accordance with clause 6. In accordance with Regulation (EC) 2111/2005, Article 9, we are required to advise you of the actual carrier operating your flight/connecting flight/transfer. Please refer to our airline’s page for the carriers we use or visit our website.
- OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- a) If any part of your holiday is not provided as promised, we will pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your holiday. We accept responsibility for the acts and/or omissions of our employees, agents and suppliers save where they lead to death, injury or illness, except as provided in the following paragraph.
- b) In respect of carriage by air, sea and rail and the provision of accommodation, our liability in all cases will be limited in the manner provided by the relevant international convention and we are to be regarded as having all benefit of any limitation of compensation contained in these or any conventions.
- c) We will not be liable where any failure in the performance of the contract is due to you; or a third party unconnected with the provision of the travel arrangements and where the failure is unforeseeable or unavoidable; or unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall.
- d) If any client suffers death, accidental illness or personal injury whilst overseas arising out of an activity which does not form part of the foreign inclusive holiday arrangement or excursion arranged through us, we shall, at our discretion, offer advice, guidance and assistance to help you in resolving any claim you may have against a Third Party, provided we are advised of the incident within 90 days of the occurrence.
- e) Under EU law (Regulation (EC) No. 261/2004) you have rights in some circumstances to refunds and/or compensation from your airline in cases of denied boarding, cancellation or delay to flights. Full details of these rights will be publicised at EU airports and will also be available from airlines, however reimbursement in such cases will not automatically entitle you to a refund of your holiday cost from us.
- f) Passport (we recommend that all Passports are valid for at least 6 months and is machine readable). Health vaccination certificate (as and when required) and all necessary Visas requirements and other Immigration requirements are your sole responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. The following website offers a chargeable visa service to assist (visacentral.com.uk) or (www.ctmstravel.com) or use any other visa service. Some countries and airlines now require additional passenger information (API) and we will inform you and failure to provide this may result in you being denied boarding. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any of the above advice. You need to advise us at time of booking if you do not have a UK Passport.
If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotel) and our local representative immediately, who will endeavour to put things right or contact us in the UK. It is, therefore a condition of this contract that you communicate any problem to the supplier of the services in question and to our local representative whilst in resort and obtain a written report. If your complaint cannot be resolved locally, you must follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to our Customer Relations Department giving your booking reference number and all other relevant information. If you fail to follow this simple procedure, we cannot accept responsibility as we have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify the problem whilst you were in resort and this may affect your rights under this contract. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service by ABTA’s ‘Code of Conduct’. If we cannot agree how to resolve your complaint, providing the dispute fits within the rules of the scheme, you can use the Arbitration Scheme devised by ABTA which is run independently. It is a simple an inexpensive method of arbitration on documents alone with restricted liability on you for cost. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com . We reserve the rights to share information with other operators regarding complaints.
- THE CONTRACT
This contract is made on the terms of these Booking Conditions, which are governed by English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. You may however choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you wish to do so. This clause does not apply if your booking was made within 9 weeks of Travel.
- DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Where your holiday is outside the European Economic Area (EEA), controls on data protection in your destination may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. We will not, however, pass any information onto any person who is not responsible for part of your travel arrangements. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities or dietary/religious requirements. If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we cannot provide your booking. In making this booking, you consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons.